Last updated: March 3, 2020
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Our Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have the meanings defined below.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in these Terms) refers to Regina Airport Authority, Inc., 1-5201 Regina Ave.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Parking Reservation System means the online parking reservation system made available by the Company at yqrparking.com. For greater certainty, the Parking Reservation System may also be subject to additional terms and conditions, which terms will be posted at www.yqrparking.com.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Website, the Parking Reservation System, and any social media accounts operated by the Company.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Website refers to YQR | Regina Airport Authority, accessible from https://www.yqr.ca
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Service and any content you submit as part of your use of the Service. For greater certainty, You will not submit any content (privately or publicly) via forms on the Service or to emails published on the Service that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates Our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason, including on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; and/or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of Our employees or representatives.
In addition, you agree as follows with respect to your use of the Service:
- You will obey all applicable laws and regulations;
- not to alter or modify any part of the Service;
- not to bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of the Service or any Service content;
- not to take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure;
- to act in a respectful and conscientious manner when using the Service;
- not to use any communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes, except as expressly permitted by the Company;
- not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service;
- that You are not entitled to remuneration or compensation of any kind from Us for Your use of the Service; and
- not to use the Service for any commercial purpose not intended to be allowed by the Service without our prior written consent, including but not limited to the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or its content.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material on the Service, including material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Service.
Any Promotions made available through the Service may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms.
The Service and its original content (excluding content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
Our trademarks and branding may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company to Us. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-licence, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount of $100 CAD.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its licensors or service providers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these jurisdictions, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects, without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s providers make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Province of Saskatchewan and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, excluding conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of law of the country in which you reside.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Terms on the Website.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, you must stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by email at email@example.com.