If you require assistance boarding or de-planing please make your needs known to your Air Carrier. Special assistance is offered for passengers with small children or young children travelling alone, seniors, those requiring wheelchairs or other items.
For more tips on airport and passenger accessibility visit the Canadian Transportation Agency:
For information about accessibility options provided by the Regina Airport Authority, please contact our office at 306.761.7555 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In January 2013, Regina International Airport was added to the list of Canadian airports aimed at making air travel a little more convenient by accepting the NEXUS card. Please note, at the present time we do not have a NEXUS Enrolment Centre on-site to assist in the application process. For a list of current NEXUS Enrolment Centres (Airport) please visit http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus. (Click here to view the news release).
We are working hard on our food, beverage and retail service changes at YQR and are pleased to share some delicious updates to help you start (or finish) your journey!
Post-Security, Second Level:
- Brioche Doree - serving a variety of tasty pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads and a selection of beverages
- Tim Hortons - piping hot coffee and an assortment of beverages available with additional offerings to follow shortly
- Relay - a newer, larger, bright space to offer convenience items, duty free and travel necessities
Pre-Security, Main Level:
- Subway - enjoy a sandwich made to your liking conveniently located on the main level and open 24/7
- Rumour Handcraft - a YQR favorite for local arts and wares relocated to the Arrivals Area
While our new full service Tim Hortons (open October 5) and our new Skyway restaurant (open October 16) located on the second floor pre-security are in the final stages, we are confident the new food, beverage and retail opportunities currently available both pre- and post-security will meet your immediate needs. We are also working hard on our Arrivals Area to provide a convenience store and additional Tim Hortons as well as enhancements to our current taxi, customer service and security areas to benefit our guests.
For more details on the exciting renovations and improvements happening at YQR click HERE. We want to continue to keep you informed! Click HERE to see the progress we are making right now and the temporary solutions in place to ensure you, our valued guest continue to have a positive experience at YQR!