Regina Airport Authority is actively seeking companies to develop vacant land at Regina International Airport. As a key economic generator in the region with a large number of existing businesses, and available lands, YQR is well positioned for the future.
Located on the west side of Regina just minutes from downtown Regina, YQR will have quick access to the, soon to be completed, Regina Bypass. Our tenants find the airport’s location provides easy access to the city in all directions. YQR offers competitive lease rates and is looking to establish long term relationships with companies who wish to locate or expand their business in the Regina region.
The region is known as a centre for agricultural technology and agribusiness, government services, event tourism and corporate offices. Our location makes YQR a great choice for new business development and economic investment, while offering the superior quality of life that Regina can provide your employees. With proximity to local amenities, suppliers and transportation, YQR is a great location option to consider for your business.
Benefits of locating your business at YQR
- YQR land requires lower capital investment for new businesses
- Lower engineering/site development costs (in comparison to other industrial properties)
- Leasing land eliminates the requirement for upfront capital investment required to purchase land
- A location near the geographical center of Regina, only minutes from the downtown core
- Lease costs are under industrial market rates found in other areas throughout Regina
- Connections to national and international markets
- Highway access from all directions
- Concentrations of businesses with similar interests
- Close proximity to the Global Transportation Hub
- Parking available at lower cost than Regina’s downtown core
- Easy access to cargo operators (FedEx, Air Canada Cargo)
- Flexible lot sizes
- YQR Design Guidelines protect real estate investments by requiring developments to reflect best practice planning principles and architectural designs
To view our site plan with available land lease areas, click Lease Lot Plan – Sept ’18
For information or questions about potential opportunities, please contact:
John Aston A. Sc. T., DULE
Director, Commercial Development and Projects
Regina Airport Authority