The winter holiday season is the busiest times of the year at Regina International Airport. To help you with your trip please keep the following travel tips in mind:
- It is recommended you arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes prior to your flight to ensure you have ample time to park, check in and proceed through security.
- We have ample parking at Regina International Airport. In addition to our short-term and long-term lots we have overflow parking. When in use, our staff will direct our guests to the overflow parking lot.
- We suggest you check with your airline to confirm your flight, verify your carry-on and checked luggage options and restrictions.
- Call or visit your airline on-line regarding questions about their on-line and in person check-in options as well as gate cut-off times.
- For the most up-to-date security regulations about carry-on and checked luggage, visit the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) website at http://www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca.
- With the CATSA “Breeze through security” mobile app, you can find information to make it easier to get through airport security screening
- Do not bring wrapped packages in your carry-on luggage as they may be unwrapped by security. It is best to place wrapped gifts in your checked luggage or wrap your gifts once you arrive at your destination.
- If you are traveling out of the country and need Canadian passport information visit ppt.gc.ca.
- For more information on Canada’s new cannabis laws visit http://www.Canada.ca/cannabis