Security and AVOP
- Security Pass Application:
- Airport employees who require access to airport restricted areas as part of their regular duties must complete a Transportation Security Clearance (TSC) as per these TSC RAIC Application.
- As a requirement to obtain or renew a Restricted Area Identification Card, all applicants are required to participate in a Security Awareness Course.
- More information on this can be obtained through the Pass Office, located in the Air Terminal Building of Regina International Airport.
- Airside Vehicle Operator Application:
- Airport employees who require the ability to operate an airside vehicle must complete this Application.