Regina Airport Authority is governed by an independent Board of Directors consisting of up to thirteen business leaders, with a diverse skill set. The airport’s board provides strategic direction and oversight while delegating operating authority to the President and CEO.
To ensure a broad range of input representing community needs, various nominating bodies provide members to the airports board for three-year terms, to a maximum of nine years.
The nominating bodies are:
- City of Regina (6 positions)
- The Government of Canada (2 positions)
- Province of Saskatchewan (1 position)
- RM of Sherwood (1 position)
- City of Moose Jaw (1 position)
- Regina Airport Authority (Up to 2 positions at the discretion of the board)