There are hundreds of employees that work on Airport grounds, representing various organizations, companies and government agencies. To be considered for a position at the Airport for one of these organizations, please contact the organization directly. Regina Airport Authority is not involved in the recruitment process of these organizations.
At the present time the following service provider has job opportunities available within their organization (please click on the link below to see current career opportunities):
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Regina Airport Authority, at the current time we have the following opportunities available:
If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration in other areas, we would be pleased to consider you for an appropriate position that may arise.
Please send job applications to:
Regina Airport Authority Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Department
#1 – 5201 Regina Avenue
Regina SK S4W 1B3
Fax: (306) 761-7559
We are working hard on our food, beverage and retail service changes at YQR and are pleased to share some delicious updates to help you start (or finish) your journey!
Pre-Security, Second Level:
- Tim Hortons - full serve menu selection of food and beverages
Post-Security, Second Level:
- Brioche Doree - serving a variety of tasty pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads and a selection of beverages
- Tim Hortons - piping hot coffee and an assortment of beverages available with additional offerings to follow shortly
- Relay - a newer, larger, bright space to offer convenience items, duty free and travel necessities
Pre-Security, Main Level:
- Subway - enjoy a sandwich made to your liking conveniently located on the main level and open 24/7
- Rumour Handcraft - a YQR favorite for local arts and wares relocated to the Arrivals Area
While our new Skyway restaurant (open October 16) located on the second floor pre-security is in the final stages, we are confident the new food, beverage and retail opportunities currently available both pre- and post-security will meet your immediate needs. We are also working hard on our Arrivals Area to provide a convenience store and additional Tim Hortons as well as enhancements to our current taxi and customer service areas.
Please note, our Security Desk has relocated next to the WestJet and Air Canada Baggage Desks in the Arrivals Area.
For more details on the exciting renovations and improvements happening at YQR click HERE. We want to continue to keep you informed! Click HERE to see the progress we are making right now and the temporary solutions in place to ensure you, our valued guest continue to have a positive experience at YQR!