Regina Airport Authority Inc. (RAA) is a not-for-profit corporation which operates Regina International Airport (YQR) under a 60-year lease from Transport Canada. RAA's local Management Team oversees the day-to-day operations and development of Regina International Airport. The Authority is 100% self-financing, and does not receive any public monies from any level of government.
The RAA is governed by a Board of Directors appointed from within the community. Members are appointed by the City of Regina, City of Moose Jaw, RM of Sherwood, Regina Airport Authority, Government of Saskatchewan and Government of Canada.
Mission: To manage and operate our airport in a safe, secure, efficient, commercially viable and environmentally responsible manner
Vision: A sustainable and customer service focused gateway airport that enhances economic growth and access to Regina and Southern Saskatchewan
Fundamental Beliefs & Values:
We are working hard on our food, beverage and retail service changes at YQR and are pleased to share some delicious updates to help you start (or finish) your journey!
Post-Security, Second Level:
- Brioche Doree - serving a variety of tasty pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads and a selection of beverages
- Tim Hortons On-the-Go - piping hot coffee and an assortment of beverages available with additional offerings to follow shortly
- Relay - a newer, larger, bright space to offer convenience items, duty free and travel necessities
Pre-Security, Main Level:
- Subway - enjoy a sandwich made to your liking conveniently located on the main level and open 24/7
- Rumour Handcraft - a YQR favorite for local arts and wares relocated to the Arrivals Area
While our new Skyway restaurant and full service Tim Hortons located on the second floor pre-security are in the final stages (anticipated completion date of October 5), we are confident the new food, beverage and retail opportunities currently available both pre- and post-security will meet your immediate needs. We are also working hard on our Arrivals Area to provide a convenience store and additional Tim Hortons On-the-Go as well as enhancements to our current taxi, customer service and security areas to benefit our guests.
For more details on the exciting renovations and improvements happening at YQR click HERE. We want to continue to keep you informed! Click HERE to see the progress we are making right now and the temporary solutions in place to ensure you, our valued guest continue to have a positive experience at YQR!