Are you travelling internationally? Make sure you understand the international regulations.
Transport Canada permits 2 carry-on bags per air traveller. Your air carrier may choose to further restrict the number and size of bags permitted. Please contact your airline for exact details.
The following links will further assist you:
For a list of what not to put in your carry-on, please visit the CATSA website. Carry-on liquids must be 100 mL or less and packed in a 1 L clear plastic bag. All containers over 100 mL should be placed in checked baggage.
Each air carrier will have set restrictions on baggage limits and charges. Please contact your airline for exact details. For a list of what not to put in your checked luggage, please visit the CATSA website.
At this time, due to space limitations within Regina International Airport's Air Terminal Building we do not have coat or luggage storage facilities available.
We are working hard on our food, beverage and retail service changes at YQR and are pleased to share some delicious updates to help you start (or finish) your journey!
Pre-Security, Second Level:
- Tim Hortons - full serve menu selection of food and beverages
Post-Security, Second Level:
- Brioche Doree - serving a variety of tasty pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads and a selection of beverages
- Tim Hortons - piping hot coffee and an assortment of beverages available with additional offerings to follow shortly
- Relay - a newer, larger, bright space to offer convenience items, duty free and travel necessities
Pre-Security, Main Level:
- Subway - enjoy a sandwich made to your liking conveniently located on the main level and open 24/7
- Rumour Handcraft - a YQR favorite for local arts and wares relocated to the Arrivals Area
While our new Skyway restaurant (open October 16) located on the second floor pre-security is in the final stages, we are confident the new food, beverage and retail opportunities currently available both pre- and post-security will meet your immediate needs. We are also working hard on our Arrivals Area to provide a convenience store and additional Tim Hortons as well as enhancements to our current taxi and customer service areas.
Please note, our Security Desk has relocated next to the WestJet and Air Canada Baggage Desks in the Arrivals Area.
For more details on the exciting renovations and improvements happening at YQR click HERE. We want to continue to keep you informed! Click HERE to see the progress we are making right now and the temporary solutions in place to ensure you, our valued guest continue to have a positive experience at YQR!